With years of industry experience, Connors* Translations has developed a reputation for excellence, high performance, and innovation. But it’s my values and hard work that sets me apart. Personal attention and quality advice are the cornerstone of my practice.
I am a certified translator for the English and Spanish language for the courts and notaries of the federal state Hesse, Germany.
I attained my diploma degree in Translation Studies from the Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz in 2006.
Various stays abroad in Turkey, England, Spain and Canada have helped to develop my language skills. Being able to experience different cultures first hand is a tremendous benefit when translating and understanding different cultures. It helps me localize, produce and deliver a professional and culturally adapted translation. Numerous translations projects over the past decade provided me with versatile knowledge and experience.
- Since 2009: certified translator with the district court Hesse, Germany
- Since 2006 freelance translator and editor
- Diploma in Translation Studies at the University of Mainz, Faculty in Germersheim; degree: 2006
- Languages: English, German, and Spanish
- Member of the German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer e.V. (BDÜ)
- Stays abroad in Turkey, England, Spain and Canada
We know that it’s the people you work with who can make the biggest difference. That’s why you’re in good hands with our team.
Diana Connors, certified translator
Gregory Connors, proofreader and editor